Winter weather can wreak havoc on your commercial property, leaving it looking dirty and drab. This will have your business’ appearance not matching the lovely spring weather that’s just around the corner. The exterior paint of your property can also need to be refreshed. If you ignore this, the value of your property can depreciate. There are ways that professional painters can help your business maintain the building premises.
Tips for Getting Your Commercial Property Ready for Spring
1. Fresh coat of paint. The best way to update a chipping, faded or outdated paint job is to apply a fresh coat of paint. A fresh coat of paint will do wonders in banishing the winter blues away from your commercial property and will have you feeling good about your investment. You can get with a color consultant to help you choose paint colors.
2. Power wash the winter away. Power washing services are a great way to blast the winter away. It is extremely effective in removing dirt moss and grime and will take years away from the look of your building’s appearance. It’s also great a restoring your cement, wood and exterior paint to its original glory by removing years of wear, tear and fading.
3. Out with the old and in with the new. Take any signs of winter away by getting rid of all the debris like sticks eaves and trash from the landscaping and walkways of your commercial property. Plant new flowers to give your customers and tenants what they need to start another season.
4. Painted trim around windows and doors. Winter can have your windows looking grimy when you just want to enjoy the sunshine offered. Clean windows will also reflect the light of the longer spring days ahead. More natural light is healthy for everyone and a fresh coat of paint on window trim can make your windows pop.
5. Welcoming entryway. This is the first thong people encounter when they enter your property-give the entryway a fresh coat of paint to make it more inviting crisp and clean—make sure to choose a hue that compliments the existing paint colors of your property
6. Your building will be more attractive from the outside when the roof is clean. Moss and sticks can interfere with the quality of the roof too. A clean roof looks great and protects the inside of your building too
Exterior Painting Services in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Yonkers, Tarrytown, Bronxville & White Plains New York
Spring time weather moves from messy to mild and is a great time to paint the exterior. Exterior paint has an expiration date and the time between paint jobs will depend partly on the type of paint used and the quality of the work. Better quality paints will last longer and look better. Professionals have the knowledge on all paints and have the experience to apply it correctly. Increase the curb appeal of your property by contacting New York Painting Services to help you. They have exterior painting services with color consultation and power washing services to get your business ready for spring!