Updating the interior and exterior paint in your home not only makes your house look beautiful, it also increases the value of your property. If you are in the market for a new coat of paint, you may want to consider hiring a painting contractor to do the work for you. If you search the web for painting contractors you can find literally hundreds of painters but how do you know which one to choose? If you are in the Brooklyn, Queens, New Jersey, Westchester or the New York Metropolitan area the experienced painters at New York Painting Services provide a comprehensive and cost effective service using high quality products. The skilled painters at New York Painting Services provide a worthwhile investment by customizing a professional finish to the interior and exterior of your home that you will enjoy for years to come.
When it comes to choosing a painting contractor the knowledgeable painters at New York Painting Services recommend avoiding the following mistakes
• Hiring an uninsured contractor – if the painter should have an accident in your home, you are responsible for any loss or damage. New York Painting Services is licensed and fully insured for your complete protection.
• Choosing a painter based solely on price – never choose a company based on price alone. Some companies will bid low to get your business and are then forced to cut corners and sacrifice quality in order to complete the job.
• Choosing a painter based on a single phone call – The professionals at New York Painting Services will come to your home and inspect the areas you want painted and provide a free written estimate so there are no overcharges or surprise add-ons later on.
• Lack of communication – At New York Painting Services, our painters will communicate with you before beginning any work on your home. Proper planning saves you time, money and your peace of mind.
• Using the wrong paint – New York Painting Services not only uses the right paint for the job, we use the highest quality paint to ensure the best finish possible.
• Using an inexperienced painting contractor – inexperience can lead to an inferior result that looks messy with no attention to detail. Don’t take any chances with your property contact New York Painting Services for guaranteed results.
• Not cleaning up after the job is completed – Have you ever a hired a contractor that has left a mess behind or a pile of trash on the work site? At New York Painting Services our painters always leave a clean work site and take proper care to dispose of hazardous waste materials.
• Making the final payment before the job is finished – At New York Painting Services we only ask for the final payment when the job is 100% completed and you are completely satisfied.